4.11.2016

AVID Work 04.12

Y'all know I'd be there if I could, but my head is killing me and the doctor is making me go in.

Copy and paste the following text into a Word document and do what you have to do. Please do not make my headache worse by giving me a bunch of drama to come back to.

Warm up: Describe what AVID means to you in a tweet -- this is going to be on display at the AVID banquet so please keep it appropriate. Think back to your past 4 years (or however many years in AVID).

Class work: Calculate the sugars AND carbs for your favorite meal. You can look up this information on myfitnesspal.com, or type the food directly into Google. If it's fast food, you can go to the restaurant's website. Don't forget the drink/sauces/etc.

When you are done with the work, please apply for scholarships!!!!!!!!

Include the name of the scholarships in the word document.

Make sure your name is at the top.

Do not give the sub any crap or I will be very frustrated.

Love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment