4.28.2015

ENG 9: Lab Work Day 1

By the end of the block today, you should have the following complete:

  1. Your Argumentative Topic Declaration (graphic organizer)
  2. Your rewritten Argument Outline (based on the notes we took in class yesterday)
  3. Start your argument in a document, save it as lastname.firstname.livezey.argpaper
If you do not save your paper under that file name, it will be VERY HARD for me to help you find it later.

You will need to utilize all your time in class today in order to finish on time today & finish your paper this week.  If you do not finish your paper in class this week, you will need to complete it outside of class time.

If you have questions, please make sure to ask your immediate neighbors first, then ask me if you're still not sure.

Please remember that when I take you to the lab, I expect you to represent yourselves in a way that would make me PROUD.  Clean up after yourselves, utilize your time, be respectful of other people, be careful with the computer equipment, no outside technology, food, or drink.  If you cannot follow these rules, I will kick you out.  This is your only warning.



XO,

Livezey

0 comments:

Post a Comment