10.05.2015

Lab Work 10.05

Based on your progress reports, only two of my English 10 students are completely done with the work from Thursday.  You have a lot to do today.  I fully expect SILENCE and focus.

No music, drink, food, games, phones, or bad attitudes.

You will need to bring your notebook, a SPRINGBOARD book, a pencil, and a DEAR book.

You must have the following completed and TURNED IN today -- use your ANNOTATED progress report to help you.  TURN EVERYTHING IN AT THE END OF CLASS, INCLUDING YOUR PROGRESS REPORT.  Do not come up to me before the end of class and shove papers in my face.  That's rude and I'm not dealing with that nonsense.

  1. Common Assessment II (online).
  2. Packet from Thursday:
  3. Any other missing grades (a lot of you need to show me your vandalism WW on pg 208 in SB book).
After you complete all of this, I want you to write a brief reflection on your progress report rough draft about your performance in this class. Tell me what letter grade you deserve and WHY. Also tell me what letter grade you would give your class as a whole and WHY.

Any remaining time? Type your ACES letter and print it, then DEAR, OR you can write a thank you note to a teacher (not me) because today is WORLD TEACHER DAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment