1.07.2016

English 10 Review

Complete the review (CLICK HERE) by opening a word document and typing your answers. Yes, the released answers are at the bottom. HOWEVER, I do not want you to use the answers -- I want you to take this opportunity to challenge yourself and get some review.

If you show me that you completed the review and you didn't cheat, I will give you a free 100% quiz grade. I must check you off for completion in order for you to receive credit. You cannot talk.

When you are done, you can spend your time catching up on missing assignments OR if your grade is an A, you can play games. You must get permission from me in order to play games. Do not play me.

STEAL JC
STEAL Lottery
JC Summative Task
Syrian Refugee/Night
Dialectical Journal
Assessment Reflection

0 comments:

Post a Comment