5.13.2015

Counterargument: Day 2

Due by end of block:

Your entire rough draft, emailed to me (livezej AT gcsnc DOT com -- I'm not typing it out because I don't want spam).

You should have the following, NO EXCEPTIONS:

  • 5 paragraphs (3 to 5 STRONG sentences EACH).
  • An INTERESTING argument that can come to stasis.
  • Claim presented in the first paragraph.
  • 3 supporting details (with examples).
  • 1 quote (from a source).
  • Conclusion summarizes the argument & leaves me something to think about!
If you have enough time to do all of this & you finish early, it better be the best counterargument I've ever read.

You are free to spend the rest of the block doing SCHOOL APPROPRIATE STUFF. I suggest work for another class.

Do not get out of your chair. Make sure your space is cleaned up before we leave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment